EAST WINDSOR TOWN HALL
11 Rye Street, P.O.Box 389, Broad Brook, CT 06016
(860) 623-8122 Fax: (860) 623-4798
July 17, 2008 Meeting Minutes
TOWN OF EAST WINDSOR
BMX/SKATEBOARD PARK MEETING MINUTES
July 17, 2008
I. TIME AND PLACE OF MEETING
Lori Gabriel called the meeting to order on Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 6:40 p.m. at the Park Hill Committee Room, located off Windsorville Road, Broad Brook.
III. ADDED AGENDA ITEMS
IV. PREVIOUS MINUTES
Regular meeting minutes of June 19, 2008.
MOTION: To accept the regular meeting minutes of June 19, 2008, as submitted.
Made by Linda Ritter, seconded by Chris Arre. All voting members in favor.
V. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
VI. OLD BUSINESS
A. Culligan Water Bottles Flyers. 6 Additional Bottles to be distributed to Local Companies.
B. Chris & Eve Arre Website & E-mail Update Status; Added Upcoming Event & Waiver.
C. ARC Promo Tour Update- July 26, 2008 11-5 149 North Road, Golden Gavel Parking Lot.
1. Flyers to Promote Tour: Group Members posting flyers around town.
2. Electricity: 2 Vendors need Electricity for event.
3. Food and Games: Comprised games for small children and older children for the event. Prizes to be given.
Food: Vendors contacted for Food, Ice Cream, and Treats.
4. Advertising. Newspapers contacted, Signs Posted,
5. State Representatives Invited..
VII. NEW BUSINESS
Grants- Three Grants were entered in.
Future Fundraising-Calendar of Events comprised until end of year.
Managing Projects: Thank you’s handled by Patty Donohue and Board of Donators.
Display Fundraising Progress. Boys have cut board close to being ready to display.
Advertising Plan. Lori to contact local papers and Barbara to contact Cox Cable.
Community Club Agendas. Brenda to add us on local club agendas.
MOTION: to adjourn at 8:45 p.m. made by Linda Ritter, seconded by Brenda Crockett.
All voting members in favor. Motion carried.
Linda M. Ritter
July 22, 2008
* Starred items will not be discussed, but will remain on agenda pending receipt of additional information.