EAST WINDSOR TOWN HALL
11 Rye Street, P.O.Box 389, Broad Brook, CT 06016
(860) 623-8122 Fax: (860) 623-4798
September 18, 2008 Meeting Minutes
TOWN OF EAST WINDSOR
BMX/SKATEBOARD PARK MEETING MINUTES
September 18, 2008
I. TIME AND PLACE OF MEETING
Lori Gabriel called the meeting to order on Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 6:39 p.m. at the Park Hill Committee Room, located off Windsorville Road, Broad Brook.
III. ADDED AGENDA ITEMS
IV. PREVIOUS MINUTES
Regular meeting minutes of August 21, 2008.
MOTION: To accept the regular meeting minutes of August 21, 2008, as submitted.
Made by Brenda Crockett, seconded by Chris Arre. All voting members in favor.
V. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
VI. OLD BUSINESS
A. Chris & Eve Arre Website & E-mail Update Status; Added Upcoming Event s.
B. Chris & Eve Updating on Fundraising Dollars. Discussed current Balance.
C. Grants- Discussed Representative Graziani and State Appropriator Denise, upcoming meeting on Friday September 19th 2008. Scrap Book, Presentation, Power Point.
D. Donations, Thank you’s and Donation List. Barbara distributed all donators names, current inventory, current friends and family email list was handed out and updated.
E. Concert- Friday September 26, 2008 Scout Hall, 28 Abbe Road, E.W.
1. Chaperones-positions and start up time, along w/cell phone numbers.
2. Set up and Break Down times and participants.
3. Water, Ice, Deserts, T-shirts and Sales to be present at event.
VII. NEW BUSINESS
List of Calendar of Upcoming Events..
1. Oktober Fest at German Club, Saturday, October 11th 1-5pm
2. Little Italy at K of C, Saturday, November 1st 2008, Dishes, Bowls, and Silverware needed. Menu is ready, Raffles needed.
3. Possible Friendly’s Evening Out.
4. Possible Turkey Paint Pall Shoot in November
Community Clubs and Agendas. Schedule to be part of upcoming meetings with other groups in our community.
MOTION: to adjourn at 8:13 p.m. made by Linda Ritter, seconded by
All voting members in favor. Motion carried.
Linda M. Ritter
September 23, 2008
* Starred items will not be discussed, but will remain on agenda pending receipt of additional information.