EAST WINDSOR TOWN HALL
11 Rye Street, P.O.Box 389, Broad Brook, CT 06016
(860) 623-8122 Fax: (860) 623-4798
January 15, 2009 Meeting Minutes
TOWN OF EAST WINDSOR
BMX/SKATEBOARD PARK MEETING MINUTES
January 15th, 2009
I. TIME AND PLACE OF MEETING
Lori Gabriel called the meeting to order on Thursday, January 15, 2008 at 6:37 p.m. at the Park Hill Committee Room, located off Windsorville Road, Broad Brook.
III. ADDED AGENDA ITEMS
IV. PREVIOUS MINUTES
Regular meeting minutes of December 18th, 2008.
MOTION: To accept the regular meeting minutes of December 18, 2008, as submitted.
Made by Linda Ritter, seconded by Laura Harney. All voting members in favor.
V. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
VI. OLD BUSINESS
A. Update of Fundraised Dollars. Over Christmas Break there were no fundraisers.
B. Update on Website and Sphere of Influence, Friends and Family Emails.
New Friends and Family names from each member.
VII. NEW BUSINESS
A. Planning upcoming events.
1. Winter Fest Elaine’s Pizza, Still waiting for vendor to give a date for the event I in February.
2. Mohegan Sun Bus Trip planning on a March Date.
3. Breakfast w/Barney or Thomas the Engine, planning a March Date.
4. Golf Event, Due to Winter, Golf Courses are Closed. Contemplating a June Date.
B. Ice Rink Concession Stand. Committee determining weather and attendance at rink.
MOTION: to adjourn at 7:25 p.m. made by Linda Ritter, seconded by
All voting members in favor. Motion carried.
* Starred items will not be discussed, but will remain on agenda pending receipt of additional information.