Natural Resources Preservation Committee
A subcommittee of the Conservation Commission/Inland Wetlands Watercourse Agency
Agenda - Regular Meeting December 13, 2006
Town Hall Annex
II. Call to Order ~ J. Warren, secretary, requests that, for the record:
1) Each agenda item is discussed in written order unless a vote determines a new order of agenda items.
2) Each agenda item culminate in a motion, second, discussion and vote.
3) Items that can not be discussed or decided must be tabled by vote until the next meeting or such time as the committee determines.
III. Agenda Additions
IV. Approval of Minutes (11/08/06)
V. Continued Business
A. Membership update & Guests
1) Membership status (by Inland Wetlands by-laws the chairman may recommend to the executive officer of the town the removal of any member who fails to attend three consecutive regular meeting without good cause). Member Doug Wilson was contacted by J. Warren by phone to affirm his intent to resign. He was reached and stated he would submit the required letter.
2) Welcome to any guests or public in attendance
B. Open space referendum ~ review status of Open Space report contents
1) Calculations for cost of development
2) Public education plan based on 490 information
C. Board of Finance meeting agenda update
1) report regarding agenda of BOF (special meeting 12/12/06 was to hear the annual report submission, 12-20-06 meeting will resolve police
overtime issue and address those agenda items that have been carried over from the previous two meetings.
2) determination of who will contact Mary Szabo in town clerk’s office and then follow up to be sure NRPC appears on the January agenda.
D. Charter Revision status report
E. Agricultural Viability Grant status report
1) Inventory of Open Space and Conservation Easements
VI. New Business
A. Set 2007 meeting schedule