TOWN OF EAST WINDSOR
RESOLUTION FOR THE
USE OF PROGRAM INCOME
Certified a true copy of a resolution adopted by the Town of East Windsor at a meeting of its Board of Selectmen on November 18, 2008, and which has not been rescinded or modified in any way whatsoever.
Whereas, the Town of East Windsor has received funds under the Connecticut Small Cities Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program for Municipal ADA Improvements, administered by the State of Connecticut, Department of Economic and Community Development,
pursuant to Title I of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974; as amended and
Whereas, the Town of East Windsor has expended those funds pursuant to Title I of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, the Code of Federal Regulations, and the Assistance Agreement, and,
Whereas, those funds received by the Town of East Windsor have generated Program Income.
NOW THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE BOARD OF SELECTMEN:
1. That it is cognizant of the conditions for the use of Program Income as prescribed by Title 24, Part 570, Section 489(e) and (f) of the Code of Federal Regulations.
2. That it realizes Program Income is governed by Title I of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974.
3. That it may use Program Income only for the following activities:
a. The activity that generated the program income if the activity continues to meet the requirements of Title I of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974.
b. Any additional activity that meets the requirements of Title I of the Housing and Community Development Act if the Town receives DECD’s written approval to fund it with Program Income.
4. That it may use Program Income to fund Administrative and Program soft costs within the following limits:
Administrative Costs 16%
Total Administrative and Program Soft Costs 25%
(Housing Rehabilitation Activities Only)
Total Administrative and Program Soft Costs 21%
(All Activities Except for Housing Rehabilitation)
5. That it is hereby amending the Program Income Plan(s) that was adopted for the original activity that generated the Program Income to permit the funding of additional activities from that Program Income.
Denise Menard, First Selectman