Financial Administration Services
- Accounts payable / Accounts receivable
- Payroll and reporting
- Budget Preparation with the Board of Selectmen and the Board of Finance
- Annual Audit
- Maintain general ledger and revenue and expenditure subsidiary ledgers
- Maintenance of payroll, expenditure and revenue documentation
- Compiles Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for the Town, with Capital Planning Committee.
- Implements renewal and procurement of the Town's and Education's insurance coverage in coordination with the Agent of Record.
- Schedules bond issues in accordance with CIP and prepares Official statements for bond issuance
- Meets with rating agencies to attain rating for bond sales
- Oversees and monitors Pension Investment account.