Town of East Windsor
Inland Wetland Watercourse Agency
Town Hall, 11 Rye Street, Broad Brook, CT 06016 Tel: (860) 623-2302
March 4, 2009
I. CALL TO ORDER - 7:00 p.m.
II. ESTABLISHMENT OF QUORUM
III. AGENDA ADDITIONS
IV. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 2/4/09
V. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARINGS (on Inland Wetland applications)
VI. CONTINUED APPLICATIONS OR BUSINESS
VII. NEW BUSINESS
VIII. NEW APPLICATIONS TO BE RECEIVED
1) 222 North Road – Application of Christopher Lafleur for 940 square feet of wetlands within the front lawn that have been regraded. Total parcel area is approximately 2.59 acres served by a private well and septic system. (65-day application period ends 5/8/09)
1) Draft Wetland Violation Citations & Procedures Ordinance Revisions
X. AGENT DECISIONS
XI. VIOLATIONS (for action or show-cause hearing)
XII. STATUS REPORTS
1) Newberry Village – Site inspections.
2) USA Hauling (10 Shoham Road) – Update.
XIII. CONFERENCES/ SEMINARS/ TRAINING
1) Board Development – Training/Topics Schedule
a) 2009 Municipal Inland Wetland Commissioners Training Program, March/April 2009
XV. GENERAL BOARD DISCUSSION