Town of East Windsor
Inland Wetland Watercourse Agency
Town Hall, 11 Rye Street, Broad Brook, CT 06016 Tel: (860) 623-2302 Fax: (860) 623-4798
June 3, 2009
I. CALL TO ORDER - 7:00 p.m.
II. ESTABLISHMENT OF QUORUM
III. AGENDA ADDITIONS
IV. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 5/6/09
V. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING (on Inland Wetland applications)
1) 244 & 246 South Main Street – Application of All American Products Corp. to conduct regulated activities associated with culvert extension and backfill to create a storage area. Total parcel is 42.6 acres. (public hearing period ends June 3, 2009)
2) 10 Shoham Road – Application of U.S.A. Hauling & Recycling, Inc. for activities associated with drainage improvements to a storage area created on fill placed in regulated area. Total parcel is 9.2 acres served by public water and public sewer. (35-day public hearing period ends June 10, 2009)
VI. NEW PUBLIC HEARING (on Inland Wetland applications)
VII. CONTINUED APPLICATIONS OR BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS
1) 9 Cemetery Road - Application of Beverly Tyler to request a Ruling of the Agency for Non-regulated Use.
IX. NEW APPLICATIONS TO BE RECEIVED
1) Eric Spongin – discussion of possible wetlands mitigation.
2) J. R. Russo – Subdivision on Winkler Road
XI. AGENT DECISIONS
XII. VIOLATIONS (for action or show-cause hearing)
XIII. STATUS REPORTS
1) Newberry Village – Site inspections.
XIV. CONFERENCES/ SEMINARS/ TRAINING
1) Board Development – Training/Topics Schedule
XVI. GENERAL BOARD DISCUSSION