Town of East Windsor
Inland Wetland Watercourse Agency
Town Hall, 11 Rye Street, Broad Brook, CT 06016 Tel: (860) 623-2302 Fax: (860) 623-4798
March 3, 2010
I. CALL TO ORDER - 7:00 p.m.
II. ESTABLISHMENT OF QUORUM
III. AGENDA ADDITIONS
IV. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 2/3/2010
V. VIOLATIONS (for action or show-cause hearing)
1. 68 Newberry Road- Revocation of Permit No. 1406- Installation of a Farm Road. DECISION
2. 68 Newberry Road- Correction Order- Work in Regulated Area Without Permit (for action on conditions of
Order). CONTINUANCE AND DECISION
3. 68 Newberry Road- Notice of Violation and Correction Order- Removal of Lower 120 feet of farm road-
Hearing and Decision.
4. 68 Newberry Road- Notice of Violation and Correction Order- Filling of a Wetland Area and Upland
Review Area Immediately North of Farm Pond- Hearing and Decision.
VI. NEW PUBLIC HEARING (on Inland Wetland applications)
VII. NEW BUSINESS
1. 86 Winkler Road- Application of G-III Holdings, LLC for the construction of a Single Family Home
and shed located within the 150’ upland review area. Total parcel consists of 3.08 acres. Assessor’s
Map #15, Block # 17, Lot #19-5. This property is located in the west side of Winkler Street nearest
intersection being Newberry Road. This property will be serviced by public water and sewer. (65
day Application period ends April 7, 2010)
2. Newberry Village Active Adult Development (Newberry Road)- Newberry Village, LLC is
requesting an extension of their Inland Wetland Watercourses Permit # 1351 & 1358 for the
construction of an active adult community. This development is located on the north side of
Newberry Road at the intersection of Winkler Road. This development is served by public water and
sewer. Assessor’s Map #15, Block #17, Lot #19, 20 & 21.
3. Mansions at Canyon Ridge (North Road)- The Mansions at Canyon Ridge, LLC is requesting an
extension of their Inland Wetland Watercourse Permit #1360 to conduct regulated activities associated with the construction of a 220 unit apartment development. This development is located on the north side of North Road nearest intersection being Yosky Road. This development is served by public water and sewer. Assessor’s Map #9, Block #36, Lot #46.
VIII. NEW APPLICATIONS TO BE RECEIVED
X. AGENT DECISIONS
XI. STATUS REPORTS
XII. CONFERENCES/ SEMINARS/ TRAINING
XIV. GENERAL BOARD DISCUSSION