East Windsor Charter Revision Commission
Agenda for May 22, 2008
Location: Town Hall at 7:00 pm following Public Hearing
2. Added Agenda Items if any.
3. Previous Meeting Minutes, comments and acceptance.
4. Public Participation ~ The public is encouraged to provide their thoughts as succinct as possible. CRC members will not comment on the merits of an idea at this meeting but may ask questions to clarify the proposal. A time limit may be imposed.
5. Written input submitted to CRC
6. Administrative Housekeeping
a. Revisit Quorum requirements
b. Votes required to pass Charter Questions per Statute
c. Milestone dates review
d. Query members for other items
7. Review of CRC Members input for proposed revisions
a. Prioritizing ideas for discussion
b. Discussion of top 5
c. Brainstorm for additional items, no counter points
8. Discussion on prior failed Charter
a. What is salvageable, what’s not?
9. 2nd Public participation
10. Guidance for next meeting agenda