EAST WINDSOR CHARTER REVISION COMMISSON
Agenda for July 10, 2008
Location: Town Hall at 7:00 p.m.
(Town Hall Meeting Room)
2) Added Agenda Items
3) Previous Meeting Minutes, comments and acceptance
4) Public Participation – The public is encouraged to provide their thoughts as succinct as possible. CRC members will not comment on the merits of an idea at this meeting but may ask questions to clarify the proposal. A time limit may be imposed.
5) Written input submitted to CRC
6) Administrative Housekeeping
a) Query members for other items
7) Review of CRC Members input for proposed revisions
8) Discussion of top 5
a. Representative Form of Government
b. Review of charter language for separation of budgets and associated ballot questions.
c. Further review of Section 8-5 Duties of Board of Finance on Other Financial Matters, Subsection (B)
d. Clarification of Ordinances
e. Chapter 11 - inclusion of Code of Ethics
f. Review of language regarding signature authority
9) Brainstorm for additional items, no counter points
10) Second Public participation
11 )Guidance for next meeting