EAST WINDSOR CHARTER REVISION COMMISSION
AGENDA for July 24, 2008
LOCATION: Town Hall Meeting Room
11 Rye Street
Broad Brook, CT.
CALL TO ORDER: 7:00 p.m.
2) Added Agenda Items
3) Previous Meeting Minutes, comments and acceptance:
4) Public Participation - The public is encouraged to provide their thoughts as succinctly as possible. CRC members will not comment on the merits of an idea at this meeting but may ask questions to clarify the proposal. A time limit may be imposed.
5) Written input submitted to CRC:
6) Administrative Housekeeping:
7) Review of CRC Members input for proposed revisions:
8) Discussion of top 5:
a) Review of language of Section 8-3 Budget Preparation, Subsection G, regarding split budgets - validity of question vote.
b) Review rewording of Section 8-4 Budget meeting, Subsection B, regarding vote of those present in relation to automatic referendum.
c) Report of the Ordinance Sub-Committee (including review of addition of the Code of Ethics).
9) Brainstorm for additional items, no counter points
10) Second Public participation
11) Guidance for next meeting