EAST WINDSOR CHARTER REVISION COMMISSION
AGENDA for January 8, 2009
LOCATION: Town Hall Meeting Room , 11 Rye Street
Broad Brook, CT
CALL TO ORDER: 7:00 p.m.
2) Added Agenda Items
3) Public Participation - The public is encouraged to provide their thoughts as succinctly as possible. CRC members will not comment on the merits of an idea at this meeting but may ask questions to clarify the proposal. A time limit may be imposed.
4) Attorney Steve Mednick – discussion of proposed revisions
5) Previous Meeting Minutes, comments and acceptance 12/11/2008
6) Written input submitted to CRC: Nothing received
7) Administrative Housekeeping:
8) Review of CRC Members input for proposed revisions:
9) Discussion of top 5/follow up to discussion with Attorney Steve Mednick:
a) Karen Gaudreau/Registrar of Vital Statistics
b) Bonnie Yosky/Status of Civil Preparedness Director.
c) Karen Gaudreau/Status of Permanent Commissions
d) Review of present charter, and currently proposed changes, Chapters 6 and 7 for review of consistency, clarity, and compatibility.
9) Brainstorm for additional items, no counter points
10) Second Public participation
11) Guidance for next meeting
FOR PUBLIC INFORMATION: