EAST WINDSOR CHARTER REVISION COMMISSION
AGENDA for January 22, 2009
LOCATION: Town Hall Meeting Room
11 Rye Street
Broad Brook, CT.
CALL TO ORDER: 7:00 p.m.
2) Added Agenda Items
3) Public Participation - The public is encouraged to provide their thoughts as succinctly as possible. CRC members will not comment on the merits of an idea at this meeting but may ask questions to clarify the proposal. A time limit may be imposed.
4) Previous Meeting Minutes, comments and acceptance 1/9/2009
6) Written input submitted to CRC:
7) Administrative Housekeeping:
8) Review of CRC Members input for proposed revisions:
9) Discussion of top 5/follow up to discussion with Attorney Steve Mednick (if documentation received):
a) Review of present charter, and currently proposed changes for consistency, clarity, and compatibility.
9) Brainstorm for additional items, no counter points
10) Second Public participation
11) Guidance for next meeting
FOR PUBLIC INFORMATION: