EAST WINDSOR TOWN HALL
11 Rye Street, P.O.Box 389, Broad Brook, CT 06016
(860) 623-8122 Fax: (860) 623-4798
March 19, 2009 Meeting Minutes
TOWN OF EAST WINDSOR
BMX/SKATEBOARD PARK MEETING MINUTES
March 19, 2009
I. TIME AND PLACE OF MEETING
Lori Gabriel called the meeting to order on Thursday March 19, 2008 at 6:36 p.m. at the Park Hill Committee Room, located off Windsorville Road, Broad Brook.
III. ADDED AGENDA ITEMS
IV. PREVIOUS MINUTES
Regular meeting minutes of February 19th, 2009.
MOTION: To accept the regular meeting minutes of
February 19, 2009, as submitted.
Made by Linda Ritter, seconded by Chris Arre. All voting members in favor.
V. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
VI. OLD BUSINESS
- MCM Fundraising-Butter Braids and Cookie Dough Fundraiser
Talked about Success of the Fundraiser and total profits.
- St. Patrick’s Evening Event- Elaine’s Pizza- discussed total profits.
- Update on Website and Sphere of Influence, Friends and Family Emails.
Current Profits. Discussed Thank you letters to Donator. Will be posting
Total profits on website with some type of meter.
- Mohegan Bus Trip, Saturday, March 28,2009 Discussed tickets sold and
Prizes for giveaways.
E. Culligan Bottles. Discussed collection of bottles and re-distribution.
VII. NEW BUSINESS
- Sunday Breakfast w/Big Red Dog at the High School in the future.
- May 9th Community Day Parade. Float, Stand w/Shrubs and Presentation
- Raffle Tickets for 50” Flat Screen TV. Discussed Vendor and Printers
D. Ideas for Future Fundraisers.
- *Touch A Truck-E.W.Rotary
- *Basket Ball Game Pool
- *Four Town Fair-Game or Booth-Broad Brook Rotary
- * Diner Mystery Event
- *Tea-Cup Auction
MOTION: to adjourn at 8:06 p.m. made by Linda Ritter, seconded by
All voting members in favor. Motion carried.
* Starred items will not be discussed, but will remain on agenda pending receipt of additional information.