Provides help with SNAP applications and redeterminations
- (866) 974-7627
Five Corner Cupboard Food Pantry
open every other Tuesday (doors open 8:30 am) 9 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.; 1 to 5:30 p.m.
- Provides supplemental food and hygiene items for residents.
- 124 Scantic Rd, East Windsor, CT
- (860) 758-7763
- Pantry schedule for 2022
Food Assistance Resources
- Financial assistance to residents in need of emergency fuel deliveries or preventing utility shut offs.
Meals Available for Students
Students are able to receive free breakfast and lunch on days they are not in school, or opted out.
Please click here to access flyer with detailed information.
- Foodshare distributes food to East Windsor residents every other Friday from 1:00 to 1:30pm.
- 6 Windsorville Rd, Broad Brook, CT
- (860) 623-4636
Pauline's Stock Pot Kitchen
- Meals are served every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 4:00pm to 5:00pm, (COVID-19 dates and times)
- Wesley United Methodist Church, 55 N Main St, East Windsor, CT
- (860) 623-0198
- Support for adults, children, and families.
- 855 Asylum Ave, Hartford, CT
- (860) 702-0000