The Town of East Windsor Social Services will continue to take applications for the State of Connecticut's Rebate For Elderly/Disabled Renters Tax Relief Program until September 29, 2022.
Both phone and in office appointments are available to apply for Renter's Rebate. Please contact our office to schedule.
Income Guidelines: Single Person $38,100, Married Couple $46,400.
Below is a list of information that is required in order to process your application. Please note that if you do not provide these documents at your scheduled appointment your application will not be processed.
Please provide the following documents:
- Social Security 1099 form for 2021
- 1099 forms for pensions, dividends, interest and etc. for 2021
- Employment information (W-2 forms)
- 2021 Taxes- complete copy required if you file taxes
- SSI (if applicable) letter from Social Security stating the full amount received from January –December 2021
- Proof of all rental payments in 2021 (January – December 2021) in the form of canceled checks, rent receipts or letter/ledger from landlord.
- Proof of utilities paid in 2021 (January – December 2021). Please contact the utility company to receive an itemized report of what was actually paid. Qualifying utility expenses include electric, gas, oil, propane, kerosene, and water.
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact East Windsor Social Services at (860) 623-2430.
East Windsor Social Services
|Renter's Rebate flyer||417.49 KB|